Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Buskers at Seaport Village, San Diego "Shoes"

I had the pleasure of a weekend escape to San Diego County to visit with my mom and sisters.  It was a welcome getaway to disconnect and unwind for a bit.  Life was beginning to be a bit much, I won't go into details, because we all get there at times.  I was fortunate enough to be able to get away and have a bit of fun with my fam.



I had learned of Buskers at Seaport Village  through a photo group Faded &Blurred I met on FaceBook!  I was already planning a trip south and this added a great twist to the weekend.  My sister & I canvassed the area and had fun shooting for several hours and meanwhile floating in and out with another sister and her husband, my mom and a dear friend.  And I met the group to do a short intro, so great to share a common interest, no strangers in that.



For now, I am going to post just some shoes.  The performers were great and entertaining and when I edit a few more pictures, I will put some more up, but for now, I just have shoes.  Fun, key work, Fun......


Dango   









Fun, just for fun......

No comments: