Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Moto GP at Laguna Seca

It was that time of year we look forward to for shared interests with friends we have made through the years.  A yearly mecca of motorcycle enthusiasts gather at one of the best race tracks in the world, in my opinion.
Ben Spies



















 I spent allot of time looking at other people's equipment...camera equipment that is.  It never ceases to amaze me of the lenses, camera bodies, etc. that the "average amateur" carries around at this race.



 So...maybe I will rent a lens next time and give it try....though my lens did pretty good for being so.....starter??






So glad to have you back Val!




Rossi!!!




Pano of the track




Jorge Lorenzo in the Corkscrew




Stylin Shade




I hate it when that happens....




And the winner is...Jorge Lorenzo!
 

A few pictures, not in any order....hundreds to edit and play with and as usual it is late for me.  So I will post just a few...or more...

1 comment:

anglouise said...

great pics! I can't wait to see what you capture with a big lens next year :)