Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Back to the MXdN or as it's called now the MXoN Lakewood, CO

I am finally getting back to our trip to Colorado to see the MXdN come to America.  This is a phenomenal race that encompasses the world.  Over 30+ nations take part and it happened to be in the USA this year!!

You can read more about it here:  Motorcross Des Nations


I took so many pictures, it was hard to narrow it down.  Now I understand what the editors go through.  I was so happy to stay home today while I waited for a Fed Ex package that I needed to sign for.  Another story.

So here is, I am sure, way too many pictures to thumb through.  I will have more on Picasa if you want to see them all.  This is just practice day!

Thunder Valley, Lakewood, CO
Fan #1
Fan #2

Ryan Dungey Class MX 1







Martin Garcia, Team Mexico, MX1



Ryan Dungey, USA
Cristophe Pourcel, Team France













 Okay, we're done for now....


No comments: