Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Through My Eyes

Don't Looked At Me!
This has become, without a doubt, my favorite time of year.  Maybe because the feel of the air is noticable, the colors certainly are or a start of slowing down a bit for the oncoming winter.  Which is not anything like many other places in the mountains or northern states, but still a change to crisp, cool days.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of this time of year.



 I have never seen the variety of colors, textures and shapes in pumpkins and gourds.


Alien in the Pumpkin Patch

Sharing My Morning Coffee

Morning Sunrise








Along the Roadside at Mt. Evans















From Farmer's Market, to the local Apple Orchards and the local barns...there is such a burst of fall color.  Everywhere you look you can find something that will catch your attention.
Enjoy this season with me.....

No comments: