Pages

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving (TDOT) Day 2

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving (TDOT) is a daily post  that my daughter is doing.  You can read more of the origin at her blog:  From California to Sicily

Since this is now the 2nd of November and I did not sign up with National Blog Posting Month  she has put out a personal invitation to join her with the challenge.

I remember doing this last year, not as dedicated as she was, but I will do it again now.  If you want to join us, please contact either her on her blog or myself and we will link you.


Today I am thankful for...
 
November 1st, 2010
1.  my family, 1st & foremost
2.  the fall season

November 2nd, 2010
1.  my many friends, local, long distance & virtual
2.  my darling daughter who continues to inspire me
3.  my husband greeting me with a cup of coffee and a smile in the mornings
4.  my son's smile
5.  Our business and the employees & clients who keep us going.

And you are thankful for.....?

1 comment:

My Captivating Life said...

I have only been doing one thing a day and keeping a running list! :) You are inspiring. I will be doing my top ten things that I am thankful for in that week. :)