Thirty Days of Thanksgiving (TDOT) is a daily post that my daughter is doing. You can read more of the origin at her blog: From California to Sicily
Since this is now the 2nd of November and I did not sign up with National Blog Posting Month she has put out a personal invitation to join her with the challenge.
I remember doing this last year, not as dedicated as she was, but I will do it again now. If you want to join us, please contact either her on her blog or myself and we will link you.
Today I am thankful for...
November 1st, 2010
1. my family, 1st & foremost
2. the fall season
November 2nd, 2010
1. my many friends, local, long distance & virtual
2. my darling daughter who continues to inspire me
3. my husband greeting me with a cup of coffee and a smile in the mornings
4. my son's smile
5. Our business and the employees & clients who keep us going.
And you are thankful for.....?