Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 18 TDOT

Sometimes You Just Have To Look Down the Road

I heard someone say..."What if the only thing you had today is what you were thankful for yesterday?".

That gives me something to stop and ponder on.

While I don't actually list everything I am thankful for, I realize that I overlook so much that I truly do appreciate and can give thanks.

I could start with the family I am ever so thankful for
Then the friends, near, dear, far and virtual
My cat....loveable (whether he allows it not)
Our home, my refuge
Our business
Our employees
Our health
and then I could go on and on....
Now to remember with a truly thankful heart...
And I will continue to post, because I committed to...though I sometimes think I am sending these off to the air....so like a feather...I release this one


No comments: