Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving | Day 25

Sunday...I think I have hit the end of the week

Time to reflect on thankfulness...not that there isn't many things to be thankful for...I am just plain tired

Japanese Glass Net Balls
Thankful for the time to put away my fall decorations, even though they are my favorite ... time to make room for Christmas

Thankful for help in going through boxes and boxes of files for shredding

Thankful for a call to come pick persimmons

Thankful for table time and conversation with our son, and laughs about some of the content of the files we came across

Thankful for phone conversation with our daughter to share the day

Thankful that I have a hot shower and clean bed waiting for me...I am ready

Thankful for another day, another week, another breath


No comments: