Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Gallery Exhibit for August 2013

An update after being absent from here for awhile.
Just busy preparing for Featured Artist at Gallery at Marina Square in Morro Bay, Ca for the month of August.

I will share some of the images I am displaying.  I say some, because I have gotten out of the blog habit.  Like I said, busy with work and prepping.

A mixture of Black & White, macro and ocean, beach scenes.

Approaching Storm
I decided to put up  images that have caught my eye for different reasons.  The one above was taken in Morro Bay in November last year.  The rain was quickly coming our way and I took some shots before I shielded my camera under my jacket and headed back to the car.  I liked the moodiness that the Black & White lends.

Breeze Sweeping

Just North of the Rock, there are dunes.  I absolutely love where I live.  And those that know me, know that the ocean and beach draw me in like no other place.

I hope you will enjoy my sharing with you.
Please feel free to leave comments, I would love to hear from you and know what you think.

1 comment:

anglouise said...

lovely! :) can't wait to see them on display in person!