Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 12, 2009

Less than 2 weeks to Christmas, Oh My!!!

My day so far is spent getting ready for our Christmas Company BBQ.  So many little things to remember.  There will be families coming so I spent some time at Walmart hunting for little things to make some gift packs for the kids.  Was fun!  And probably bought too much, but can you really do that?
Hopefully, well, ready or not, it will come together and it will look fabulous and we will have great food, brought and shared by everyone coming and a good time, in spite of rainy weather.  Thanks to a good neighbor I am well equipped with tables, chairs and a tabletop heater.  The EZ Up will be assembled for the BBQ to stay dry.
Christmas DVD's are available to occupy the kids and adults.

The house is decorated, even made some homemade carmels, my photog efforts are assigned to the wings for now, between working and getting ready for the holidays.

I hope for anyone taking time to read my ramblings will take a moment to breathe, find peace in the moment and feel blessed.

My thoughts and prayers are with anyone who is hurting from circumstances, losses and our troops and their families, especially those who are separated due to duty to their country.  Being a military brat and raised with a father who dedicated his life to his country, I appreciate all the more the sacrifice of the whole family and the ones left in control in their absence.

If I don't get back here soon, Please have a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.

No comments: