Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Testing...One, two, three...Canon Macro 100mm

My wants and my needs rarely meet.  My desire for certain equipment leads to "lens envy".  One lens that I think I would like to add to my "basic" collection is Canon's Macro EF100mm f/2.8 USM lens.

So for my birthday, I was ecstatic to receive a gift certificate to BorrowedLenses.com from my daughter and son in law.  Woo Hoo!!!

So for a week I get to try it out, but I was hoping to get into the Macro workshop at the Morro Bay Photo Expo, but I was waitlisted.  Oh well, so here is some shots that I attempted between cleaning the house and getting ready for work.

Maybe I will hang onto it for a few more days.

I would be interested in any feedback.

Patterns on my Front Door

Autumn Garland...didn't know they had cobwebs!


Rabbit Ears Gerbera Daisies






Spider?  What spider.....Macro, a whole new way to see things you didn't know were there!

I am lovin it!

1 comment:

anglouise said...

Love, love, love!! Especially he one with the little beads. :)