Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 10 of Thanksgiving for 30 days


Thursday the 10th of November 2011

An evening entry, which I have already determined is not the best time of day for me.  Time for a shower and wind down. 

I created the photo above to illustrate a simple thought process for me.  In thinking of the theme of thankfulness, it is often an attitude or lack there of coloring my day.

On one hand I am thankful for all the colors, the abundance of life and details.

Then, on the other hand, I am thankful for the simplicity in the lack of vibrance that distracts from the important things only seen in black & white.

So I have learned to be thankful for both, as they each hold uniqueness. 

And extremely thankful for someone who picked up the ball & ran with getting tickets to a concert I had dismissed as too much to deal with.  It was a welcomed treat beyond my words.

And on that note...buono notte tutti!


No comments: