Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

More Moon Time In SLO

I have found myself challenged in "Shooting the Moon".  Being reminded once again that the more I learn, the less I really know.  Shooting at dusk and the moon have presented challenges, but have sent me back to the basics and to learn and relearn my camera how to use it.

So here is my 2nd night attempts...still processing the results and learning from the mistakes.

These are while I was waiting for the moon, I was a bit early.




And I am still learning some processing, so please excuse some of the obvious.



Between still learning how much my camera can do, and the wind and a very feeble tripod and the mosquitoes, it was an adventure for me.



After trying and trying to get the right combination, I set it back on auto focus because my eyes were being difficult and there you go....




That's it.....

No comments: