|Remainder of the Bounty|
Sunday and Day 21
As the holidays approach, the time changes and so do things to be done. It is a strange time of year with anticipation of many things. As in the autumn of the season, so it is with life at this time of year.
So I reflect for today on those things I am thankful for...
1) rain replenishing the earth and the green that is replacing the brown
2) the nip in the air and the fire in the fireplace
3) anticipation of our children returning home from afar
4) a coming week of unknowns
5) a weekend that has come and gone
So, a new week ahead, I am thankful for many things, just need to remember to look around...