Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 15!! of Thirty Days of Thanks

It's a Blue Bird Day
I find it hard to believe that I have hit the mid way point in the month.  It has been a bit of a challenge to blog every day.  Not that I don't have many things to be thankful for, but I am finding that I have to give it more thought than I realized.  It seems very easy to slip into the mundane every day life and not see what is right in front of us that is unique and special.
There are so many things going on with those around me, I find it difficult to focus on just one thing.  I am rambling.  So on with today's list of thanks.

1)  another day, you never know, so I am thankful for today and all it held.
2)  resources and people that help you understand when things get muddled
3)  a husband who is very easy to please with dinner and offers to help


that's it for today...hope your day was well with you...peace

No comments: