Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Thursday, November 25, 2010
1) for all the food, friends and family...all good and appreciated
2) help in the cleanup and the return to normal
3) crisp air and a beautiful day
4) a quiet evening
5) the many things I take for granted every day....such as:
-hot water to wash dishes
-my appliances work
-family...my husband, my son...our daughter and son in law, and everyone else in my large circle
-internet service that connects me to many new friends and keeps me in contact with loved ones very far away
This has really been a lesson in searching and reminding me that I have so many things to be thankful for.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
|And So It Begins....|
1) 1/2 day work, but with people I really like, really!
2) the Starbucks crew around the corner, my favorite baristi e gli amici
3) new chocolate brown converse tennies
4) people who know their products and helped me choose wisely
And so it continues....to you...
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Tuesday, day 23 and counting...my blessings
1) for a workout room with good equipment at home
2) time taken to use it
3) a cut & color and someone I can trust to make me feel great
4) nearby stores to run to whenever I need something
5) a warm home on a cold, rainy day
6) dinner prepped when I walked in the door
7 more days to go.....
Monday, November 22, 2010
|Remains of Harvest|
1) remote controls, to turn down the volume......
3) seeing the incredible dunes and pacific ocean
that's it for today.....and you my friend?
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Saturday, November 20, 2010
|Alone and Still Standing|
1) time to walk through the vineyards and see their wonder of change
2) taking lunch to my hubby while he worked at out yard (shop)
3) wrapping a shoebox for "Operation Christmas Child"
4) a wonderful rain storm that cleared the air
5) one more day to be thankful for
Now it is your turn......
Friday, November 19, 2010
There were things to be thankful for, so I will finish this on that note.
1) for a productive day at my desk (at work) ;)
2) an afternoon soy cappucino
3) a fun loving chat with my daughter, laughing over the internet
4) coming home
5) having challenges that keep me learning
that's it for now, better late than never
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Today, Wednesday the 17th!! of November...
I am thankful for:
1) the memories of visiting our daughter and son in law in Sicilia
2) the aroma of fresh roasted almonds from the oven
3) hugs & smiles
5) continued education in this thing we call LIFE
Another day, another chance to get it right!
|Cat Giving Me the Eye|
I was thankful for:
1) a busy productive day
2) a bed to fall into
3) a home to go to
Monday, November 15, 2010
|It's a Blue Bird Day|
There are so many things going on with those around me, I find it difficult to focus on just one thing. I am rambling. So on with today's list of thanks.
1) another day, you never know, so I am thankful for today and all it held.
2) resources and people that help you understand when things get muddled
3) a husband who is very easy to please with dinner and offers to help
that's it for today...hope your day was well with you...peace
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Saturday, November 13, 2010
|Scattered Rainbow on the Ground|
1) going to an early breakfast with my hubby
2) enough supplies to matte and frame for an upcoming hanging (of pictures)
3) it being warm enough to have the windows open and fresh air coming in
4) being able to shop online with my daughter many miles away, if we can't do it in person we find a way ;)
5) the day is young, more thankfulness around the corner...
Friday, November 12, 2010
Today I am thankful for.....
1) that it is Friday
2) a clean home (a reminder that I have a home to clean)
3) that the beach is nearby and beckoning
4) I will have a couple more slow days to recoup from my cold
5) my hardworking husband and all he does to support us
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
|Col. R. A. Campbell USMC|
1) Sharing in honoring the Birthday of the US Marines and being a proud daughter of a Colonel
2) Sharing this with many around FB....
3) Another day
4) work to tend to
5) a hubby who maintains my car
That's it for today....enjoy, live & love
Tuesday, November 09, 2010
|Fall In The Vineyard|
1) Crockpots that cook dinner while I work
2) Long conversations with my precious daughter
3) change of seasons, yes, even here on the Central Coast of CA
4) time to learn new processes and loving every minute (well, almost every minute)
5) black & white cats
Would love to hear yours...
Monday, November 08, 2010
|My Heart Full of Sun|
Today I am thankful for:
1) encouragement from trusted family and friends
2) ceiling fans at night ;)
3) God's reminder that I am a daughter of the King
4) renewed life, spiritually & physically
5) clear morning skies & watching the sunrise
Now it is your turn friend....
Sunday, November 07, 2010
4) for colors in nature
5) that my cold is on it's way out
Simple for today, and you?
Saturday, November 06, 2010
|Come Sit a Spell|
2) the workweek is over and I can truly rest
3) the falling rain
4) a warm home to nestle into
5) friends & hubby that will get me what I need to feel better (it's working)
And now your turn...
Friday, November 05, 2010
I needed to work at today a bit harder...not that I don't have many things to be thankful for, but a sinus cold is sidetracking me.
Today I am thankful for:
1) my morning quiet time & words of wisdom
2) a hot shower
3) Breakfast delivered by my hubby while I cleaned the house.
5) a pair of brilliant Blue Jays in the yard outside my office window
6) a date of homecoming for our daughter & son in law
Have a good Friday....
Thursday, November 04, 2010
|Sunny Side Up Please!|
Wednesday, November 03, 2010
|Dawn of a New Day|
Today, I am thankful for:
1) phones calls from my daughter and from my mom. Nothing beats hearing their voices from far away, when you can't be with them.
2) my cat that shares my chair in the morning
4) clear, cool mornings
Tuesday, November 02, 2010
Since this is now the 2nd of November and I did not sign up with National Blog Posting Month she has put out a personal invitation to join her with the challenge.
I remember doing this last year, not as dedicated as she was, but I will do it again now. If you want to join us, please contact either her on her blog or myself and we will link you.
Today I am thankful for...
November 1st, 2010
1. my family, 1st & foremost
2. the fall season
November 2nd, 2010
1. my many friends, local, long distance & virtual
2. my darling daughter who continues to inspire me
3. my husband greeting me with a cup of coffee and a smile in the mornings
4. my son's smile
5. Our business and the employees & clients who keep us going.
And you are thankful for.....?