Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Already mid June!



I cannot believe how quick the days pass.  Already mid June with the longest day of the year only a week away.  How I wish it could stay like this.  Enjoying evening walks, opening the house up to catch the fresh air, the cool fog flowing through the canyon from the beach to our valley.
Last weekend I went to San Diego and did a Watercolor Journal workshop with my sister at the Center for Creative Renewal in Encinitas, CA.
 http://www.artretreats.com/

 We both were amazed at the talent it really does take.  We giggled, compared, shared and learned something new.

Here is my attempt that I am willing to expose out there.
The instructor's books are incredible as were many of the students finished pages.







1 comment:

anglouise said...

very cool! you don't give yourself enough credit. you are so talented!