Pages

Thursday, November 01, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving Day 1


Colors of Fall
 Thirty Days of Thanksgiving



An annual challenge....and more so this year.

With encouragement, I will once again, for the 3rd year contribute.  Not sure really, who takes the time to read my random ramblings, but it is a worthwhile exercise in digging and reminding myself of so many things to be thankful for.

I get so caught up in every day  life, I usually overlook the most amazing things right in front of me, or maybe beside me or if I take the time to look ... behind me.

Today, November 1st, day one:
Thankfulness is found...
In my husband who gets up every day to go to work without complaining to provide for us.
And a cup of coffee prepared most mornings found on the nightstand when I wake.
His arms that hold me securely (long road through 40! years of marriage)
So, I guess today, I am most thankful for my mate in this life.

Terry & Angela, A Father's Hands

 
Angela Andrieux Photography: Logos ETC
   Th

No comments: