Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Top Ten photos of the year

2011 is at an end...as with all of you, you can pick out highlights and things you'd rather forget.  I went through my 2011 photos to try and pick out 10 top photos.  Out of thousands, it is not an easy thing to do, I would love to have you go through them and pick out your favorites!  So here goes...with a couple extra.

Happy New Year to you, may peace and joy find its way into your life this next year amidst the "life".  Look for the things that are truly important, things that make you smile in the midst of strife.  Love & peace to all of you.



Cowboy Sunset Ride

Simple Elegance

Fall Says it All

Morro Rock at Peace


Look closely

Ciao Sic, We Will Miss You

Half a Wish

Cat's Tail

Exercise in Color
Santa's Helper


See you in 2012!

1 comment:

My Captivating Life said...

Those are awesome images! I know what you mean about picking favorites. I didn't do the end of year post for this reason. I did just find a prompt that might help me narrow it down some.