Pages

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

As the Calendar Turns

The Leaves, They Have All Gone

A week into December already.  Seems I just did my last thankfulness blog yesterday.

Time is passing quickly, and it is true, the older you get, the faster it seems to accelerate.

I continue to be thankful for the days and all that they hold.  From the smiles from strangers, to text from dear friends going through challenges, family also...and for a goodbye for now to our son in law who has gone off to serve our country.

I appreciate the little things much more these days.  The help in the kitchen from my hubby to a truckful of artichokes gone to beautiful purple heads parked next to me.

And some time to sit here and listen to some music, edit a few photos and share some thoughts.


Catch you back around soon...need to go check the fudge

No comments: