Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

2 Bears, Tell Me A Story

As I discover more & more of the digital world, I am like a kid in a candy shop, or better yet a camera store!  I have joined a few new groups on FB and they have assignments, which could take all day if I allowed it too, but I have a life that does not include taking and playing with pictures, but I am loving the new found friends with common interest and learning new ways to play and create.

One group is Digital Photography School and they have weekly assignments, pretty sure I am not going to be able to do this on a regular basis.  But I did submit one for this last week, but it is a different format, and I am not sure I posted correctly, though it seemed to at the time.  The assignment was "Tell Me A Story" and this was my submission.


2 Bears       



I explained the origin of the bears, the small brown bear "Teddy B" was Angela's 1st stuffed animal and it has a music box inside, well loved.  The 2nd was made from my sisters chenille poncho.  When she died, some women took clothes that we selected and made them into Teddy Bears for keepsakes.  So I keep these two nestled together on the guest bed and smile each time I peek at them.

I look forward to doing more challenges and assignments along my journey.

1 comment:

anglouise said...

love it! Makes me smile. :)