Pages

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Memorial Weekend at the Arroyo Grande Strawberry Festa

Last weekend was Memorial Weekend.  My first thought is always of those that served and are serving our country to preserve my rights.  A heartfelt thank you to all.  My dad was a Marine, so I am officially a military brat.  My son in law is in the Navy and I respect and honor him and our daughter who support him.  My niece's husband is in Marines, and again my respect to both.

I had the pleasure of going to our local Strawberry Festival in  Arroyo Grande, CA . with our son and his girlfriend.  We had a great time eating funnel cakes, sipping lemonade and listening to local music.  Many crafters had their wares.  It was the first warm weekend we had had in a long time...almost too warm.  

Sites of the Festival....





Makes my mouth water!

What a fun parasol!



OKAAAA!?

Reflections of Strawberry Festival

THE best part!!!

 On Monday, we had a great BBQ with family and friends...great food & great company
Life Is Good




No comments: