Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Tribute for Fathers

Father's Day is tomorrow.  Many thoughts float in and out.  First, I miss my dad.  He has been gone for 5 years now.  Our fathers shape our lives in ways mothers do not.  He was a big man in my life, and I didn't fully appreciate him, of course, until I was old enough to understand him a bit more.  Father's are such a powerful force in our lives. 

Col. Robert A Campbell

Then I married and was blessed with 2 great children, and with their father comes another wonderful story... but I am going to share the pictures that I framed and will give him tomorrow.  And now he has my love & respect as a Father, not an easy role to fulfill. 


Ivan & Terry


Safely in Holding Hands


Yes,
Yes, we taught them early....

Time for Reflection

MY Dad!
 Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there....

No comments: