Pages

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

after the nap....

so after a GREAT nap, up in the Sierras, after a boat ride around Lake Almanor and a perfect picnic while floating in a cove, we decided to go out for a short kayak paddle.  A little to the west and a little to the east.  I have only kayaked 2x's before, but finding I really enjoy the slow, quiet pace.  That is except when it flips me into the water, but that's another story. 

No idea what bug this is, do you know?

Paddle like this?

You Just Launch Like this...oh #@!!!

Oh Yeah!
After a paddle around, without my camera, it was time to start the evening relaxing and dinner...steak, baked potatoes and corn on the cob...yummm




cleanup, then take in the evening wind down...


You Use my camera...ok, I'll use the phone... ;)

Wordless

Lone Loon


Lassen Peak

Had to dip the tootsies

What Peacefulness Looks Like

Moon Rising


Pink Reflections

End of the Dock
and then it was g'night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

all snaps are really awesome...
Funny Life Quotes