Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 30 TDOT


For Rent
And an end to the challenge of TDOT
I may not have met each day, but it always brings to the forefront the many things I have to be thankful for.
It has been simple this year, sometimes repetitive, but it is what it is.
A good exercise for all year.  But normally, in the past, it was in a journal.
I know for all of us, life is a journey through ups and downs, no exceptions.
But the common thread through the month of thankfulness is...family, first and foremost...and my friends
My posts will not be daily, but I will continue to share my journey through my photos, which always tell a story in itself.
Rainy Day Reflections
I wish for all who choose to read my ramblings, blessings in the coming days and throughout the next year.


No comments: