Pages

Friday, November 01, 2013

TDOT Day 1

Lined Up and Ready
Today is the beginning of the TDOT "challenge".  I have been doing this for the last 3 (?) years on my blog.  Yet, for years I have journaled entries of what I am thankful for.  At times it comes easy, other times I have to search a bit deeper.  From I see from others, this is not uncommon.  So when TDOT came about through my daughter Angela and her blog, I decided to join in.  If for no other reason than to remind myself of the wonder all around me.
Join me/us if you like, or just read from time to time and perhaps you can do the same.


1...first and foremost, my family.  My husband, our daughter and son in law, our son
2...music
3...the colors of fall, my favorite season!

and that is the start
I'll be back tomorrow!


No comments: